Just another day!

A month of feeling off-colour cautions me to go slow and be good to the self.  Life cries hoarse trying to make me realise that I tend to take so much for granted – my well-being, happiness, peace and normalcy!  The speed breaker reminds me of what I need to always remember. Anitya from my Vipassana experience is intensely on my mind! So I get back to trying to focus on the positives.
Winter is receding in Bhubaneswar.  I seem to have developed some sort of attachment to all my warm clothes. The forest behind is ensuring I can hold on to them for a few more days! Until I choose to keep them away, happily J.  
The husband is busy handling some serious issues at work. I can gauge from his hmmms in reply to my queries, that there is much going on in his mind. The daughter is engrossed in her books. This time school books more than the others, with exams on. She only needs me for regular replenishment of hugs more than food.  And so goes my day……   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grilled chicken and more!

If only I knew!